There’s no better way to enter the 4th Quarter than by spicing up your business at an autumn retreat in the North Georgia Mountains! The Clarence Brown Conference Center is located in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, yet close enough to metro Atlanta to be quick and convenient for your employees and clients. Here’s a few tips to get you started:
1) Whether your business is vibrant or glam, adding a little color and sparkle to your marketing materials, welcome desk, and tablescapes will bring about an atmosphere of creativity in your guests.
2) Embrace fall flavors during all your meal functions. Fresh apples, pumpkin spice cake, and local Georgia wines will make this seem more like an autumn escape than just another business meeting.
3) Allow time to get out and enjoy nature. Guided hikes or nature programs can be planned by the Convention & Visitors Bureau staff to get your group some fantastic mountaintop views of the Etowah River Valley Historic District below. Cartersville, Georgia is rich with hiking trails and history, not to mention some fabulous museums worth discovering. We’ll show you how and it won’t break your budget.
4) Don’t wait until the holidays to give your employees a gift of appreciation. Package up some fresh apple pies, cider, or jam as a take home treat.
5) Put two expert planning teams to work for you! At the Clarence Brown Conference Center, professional event planners take care of all the on-site details, while the local Convention & Visitors Bureau serves as your personal concierge. Whatever might be needed – Mountain Music, Torchlight Tours, or Wild Game Hunts, we’ve got you covered in Cartersville. Turn a new leaf – call us today!